"We've used the services of various home inspectors over the years in 3
different provinces. Julie completed the most thorough, detailed home inspection
we've witnessed at 3.5+ hours. Julie is a consummate professional. She arrived
early, took her time to complete her inspection in a methodical manner. She left
no stone unturned & patiently took the time to fully answer our many questions.
Julie is not an alarmist. She carefully explained every issue, enabling us to
make an informed decision."
- "Thank you for the recent inspection of our North End property. We certainly appreciated the promptness of your response and the professionalism that you brought to the inspection process. Your informed commentary and report was exactly what was required and helped us firm up the conditions of purchase and sale. We have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone looking to investigate a property prior to purchase."
- "When my husband and I were buying our first home, Julie Peck is who we looked for to do our inspection. Having heard through the grapevine about her excellent work, I wanted her to be on our team. Although we knew we would receive good service and an honest assessment we didn't know just how thorough and helpful she would be.
- Not only did she check every nook and cranny of the house, but she explained everything as she went through it and made us part of the process, which we appreciated. Julie is also WETT-certified so she was able to inspect our chimney and stove, which meant we didn't have to hire another inspector.
- Being first-time home buyers we had a lot of questions. Julie was patient and explained things to us in layman's terms. She took pictures which she presented to us along with a binder of her write-up for our home, a home maintenance schedule, and extra info that will help us keep our home in excellent shape.
- I highly recommend Julie for your home inspection needs. She is very skilled and comprehensive in her approach. She carries a wealth of knowledge that will be an asset to any home buyer.
- Thank you for the great service, Julie"
- “Very Knowledgeable” – Hammonds Plains, NS
- “Wow, so complete” – Halifax, NS
- “ I learned so much” – Porters Lake, NS
- “It’s easy to see they love their work” - Fall River, NS
- “ With such enthusiasm, it’s easy to get excited about my new home, I feel I know my new home and how to take care of it. No surprises” -Timberlea, NS
- “I really like your home inspections as you are realistic! You'll always be on my recommended list” :) Bill
Julie inspected the Condo unit we are purchasing. She did a very detailed and
thorough inspection including comprehensive detail on the unit as well as a
complete walk through of the entire building.
Her extremely professional approach was apparent in the care she took in explaining all aspects of the report and those features of the property new to us which would need future attention.
We highly recommend Julie for anyone in need of home inspection services.
Joe & Joan Pitre
- “We were referred to Peck Home Inspections, and experienced the best home inspection ever. We called Julie Peck (former military member), and were able to get a next day appointment during a busy home inspection time of the year. She arrived early and was eager not only to inspect the premises, but also educate us during the process. Julie has an incredible eye for detail, ensuring that the entire home is thoroughly inspected, inside and out. We have had several home inspections before and this has been by far, the most informative, thorough, and honest experience. Not only does she point out needed repairs, but also includes positive points about the structure, leaving you with a great understanding of the home.
- Following a 3.5 hour inspection, Julie prepared her report (binder) and debriefed us regarding her findings and recommendations. Julie took the time (2 hours) to not only discuss her report, but also educate us regarding proper home maintenance and things to watch for as home owners - this is not our first home. I felt as though I was attending a home ownership course - absolutely amazing.
- Julie attended Humber College, where she obtained her Home Inspection Certificate. She is also Wood Energy Technology Transfer (W.E.T.T.) certified. Julie gave us an incredible experience and I feel that I know our new home inside and out. You will not be disappointed.
- “I wanted to thank you for your
professional service with the inspection of my new home. My wife was extremely
impressed and you made her feel very comfortable with the whole experience. As
you are aware it is very difficult too leave a loved one home when out too sea
and I worry about her when am not there to protect her. I based my decision to
hire you solely on the fact that you were in the service and understand our
challenges. I tend to go out of my way too support fellow service members in
order too help them progress out side the military. I recommend your services to
my friends and if there is anything I can do too assist you in any way to
promote your business let me know.